BBS Tournament Wordle : BBS List
Just tweet at me or e-mail me based on the documentation and I'll add you to the list of bbses that currenty run BBS Tournament Wordle!
Currently running on these fine systems:
- 32-Bit BBS - Running 1990s Spitfire BBS software! Long live the retro! Click here to play wordle and any other of our 100s of door games or point your telnet client to x-bit.org on port 2323.
- BBS Game Time - Running on a Syncronet Game Server via Mystic! Telnet to web.bbsgametime.com (regular old port 23).
- Captain's Quarters II BBS - First announced set-up running on Mystic and on a Mac Mini no less! Point your telnet to cqbbs.ddns.net:6800
- ConstructiveChaos BBS - Click here for their wordle home page! Running on Win32 Synchronet with pretty much every door ever created. Check them out! Point your favorite terminal program to conchaos.synchro.net using either telnet on standard port #23 or SSH on port #2278.
- Dark Systems BBS - 2 node early 90's system running RemoteAccess software! Telnet to: bbs.dsbbs.ca:23
- Demo System - Running here locally, just click this link to try it out. Using Game Server by Rick Parrish.
- Desert Rats Sancturary - Just head over to https://bbs.kn6q.org and check out this syncronet board running 32bit Windows!
- Nite Eyes BBS - Running some interesting hard to find games, one to also check out. This is a Linux 64 bit install with Synchronet. Telnet to bbs.lizardmaster.com on port 23.
- The Penalty Box - Just telnet to thepenaltybox.org and type /go wordle to play!
- Slinky's Place - Running Synchronet Win32!
- The X-Bit BBS - Click here to play Wordle or anyother of our 300+ door games!