BBS Tournament Wordle: Downloads
Latest version is 2022.11.5!
Updates: By request there is now a setting in the config file for the winner message when the word is guessed correctly. Along with previous update - Wordle guesses with multiple same letters now color correctly
like the original game! That was probably the biggest request, and I'm glad it's updated. There's also
a config file now that sets the idle time limit for the user and if the door checks to see if there's an update available. There is also now a way to check all scores from a particular day which helps to see
player comparison for a specific word.
Previous Updates: Daily Scores fix, user name of player logged in shows in yellow on previous score screens, and the first ever (probably) "new update available" alert in game when a
new version comes out.
- Sysop Doc - Latest sysop.doc with added settings for Mystic BBS thanks to Todd Holcomb of Captian's Quarters II BBS
- Win 32 Release - Should work on Win 32 or 64 bit systems. Tested with Game Server by Rick Parrish and Syncrhonet.
- Win 64 Release - Only works on 64 bit Windows Systems, because why not?
- Ubuntu/Linux - Tested on Ubuntu running Synchronet
- Raspberry Pi Compile - Because there are a few hard core nerds out there running BBSes off of their Pis. Might as well have a native door choice for your system.
- Game Server - Want to run this as a team building exercise in your home or office? This is a Telnet Server all set up with the door game ready to go out of the box! Might need to edit start.bat in the doors directory if you want to use another install base other than c:\gameserver\.
These all can be released, run, shared, etc, and is released as freeware. If you want to let me know you are running the game is some form, I'd like to know just because that's cool. And if you want I'll add you to the list of boards running it. Every board will have different daily words so they will all be different.